Sunday, July 27, 2008

Some wholesome morning goodness



There is no better way to start the day than with Naked Orange Juice. It is 100% orange juice, has no added sugar, nor preservatives, and is like the nectar of the gods. The first time Amaya tasted it, she put the cup down and said "wow, I like this juice!" and you know it's true if it's coming from a 2 year old! Costco now sells it by the gallon for less than $7, which isn't much considering you'll spend roughly that for a gallon of Minute Maid. Try it once, I promise you'll never go back!

Oh, and all of Naked's smoothy options are also divine; try mighty mango, yum!

4 comments:

Heather said...

My hubby loves naked products! Then again he is a guy and something called "naked" has to be good right?

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

Ahhhh.... Costco - one of my top 10things I miss the most while living in Germany. Thanks for reminding me :-)

Anonymous said...

I love a good recommendation...especially from a cutie petutie two year old named Amaya who definitely knows her orange juice! I will have to give it a try for my family! Maybe I'll get a similar reaction!

P.S. have you ever tried BOLTHOUSE products? You can get them at Walmart and a few flavors at Costco...(these are drinks)...the Mango lemonade is really good!

Lindsey said...

Oh, we are BIG fans of the Green Machine Naked Juice. Kenzie asks for "green juice" every morning at breakfast. We will have to give the orange juice a try.