Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bella's Christmas Spirit




I'm sorry, but I have to do it. I have to brag on my adorable daughter. This Christmas Amaya worked around the house doing chores for my mom so she could earn money to buy presents for her whole family, ALL unbeknownst to me! She had my mom take her to the dollar store, and personally selected a gift for everyone.


She made me a lavender satchel with her hand print on it.
She bought Kbear a little baby.
She bought Daddy some shaving cream.
Grams and Gramps got popcorn.
Alicia got a puzzle.
And she even bought herself some kickin green heels, that she wrapped and labeled to Amaya, love Amaya (with a little help, of course.)


How positively adorable is that? That is the true spirit of Christmas! And seeing that was the best present I got!

3 comments:

Ximena said...

So cute! Brag away- she's a doll.

valerie said...

I love bragging, and how can you not with a story like that! That is so sweet of her, and how old is she again???? I swear she has always acted older than she really is!

Sarah Young said...

That might be the cutest thing I've ever heard! What a sweetheart!