Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Kendal G's.

Kendal G. and Kendal Grace


There is no denying the special bond between these two! Gracey absolutely adores her Gramps! He is the only person whose arms she will not leave for mine! And whenever he comes home, she goes running to him. And I mean running, no sauntering or strolling about it. He always puts her head up into the "ceiling of lights" in the kitchen, and lets her touch the hanging light in the hallway. So now Kendal points out lights everywhere we go. "Liiiiiights!" Adorable. Have I mentioned how glad I am to be home?

4 comments:

Ximena said...

Your dad is awesome!

valerie said...

I sure do love your daddy, such a loveable guy he is, no wonder your little one loves him so much!

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

I bet it is so good to be home with your family... it will even be really nice to be at your own home with your family down the street :) You are being such a trooper I hear... what a trophy wife you are!

Sarah Young said...

I didn't know Kendal was named after your Dad! That makes their special bond all the sweeter!