Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Sister is (was) home!!
















Hooray!! After a looooooooong year and a half my sister Nay is home from her mission in Phili!





Brookann and I actually missed her walking off the plane because it was two minutes early! What?! And because I was pulled over in the airport parking lot. Bless that kid cop who let me off even though I didn't have my license with me! He took my info and walked back to his car just long enough to get stickers for the girls. What a stud.





Our reunion was short lived. She came home on Tuesday and left Thursday morning for Romania to meet my parents and sister Alicia who are there to pick up my brother Trevor from his mission! Phew! On July 8th my whole fam will be reunited! Can't wait!!! Whoever says missions fly by is crazy!

4 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Not to embarass him, but you should set Jesse and her up on a blind date because every time Jesse see's you he says "Man, I wish Hillary had a sister!" I told him "Duh! She does!" (several actually!) So yeah, since your awesome self is taken, someone of the same gene pool would make him happy. :)

Unknown said...

Just thought I would let you know that I am aware that I rule, am the "man", and some say I am the S#*T. All understatements!

Seth and Brittney said...

Shanay would be proud of that first picture I'm sure... ha ha. So glad she is home!!!

Mandi said...

I am sure you are thrilled to have her finished and almost home for good. :) By the way, can you be any cuter?