Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth o July

Jacob, Millie, Amaya and Kendal playing in the sand after lunch

my dead sexy husband and Kendal Gracie

me and Amaya after she got the nerve to jump into the lake! I was so impressed with her. She only lasted a few seconds, but it was freezing, so I didn't last much longer!


Lil KBear in the pink life jacket she had to have


Millie, Leah and Kendal

always competing: who can stay in the longest

diving in

brothers

Spence

Leah and Millie nice and comfortable at the back of the boat


me and Kendal taking in the speed from the front of the boat- she loved it!

She and Amaya kept telling Spencer to go faster!!


Amaya at the front of the boat. She was in 7th heaven!

Amaya loving the boat ride.



We had an awesome weekend with Joe's fam up in McCall. It was so nice to get out of town and relax with the famdam! And good to get some hubby time in before he took off to Alaska for a brother trip. Lucky boys!
We had so much fun! The only complaint- McCall Lake needs more public docks!!

5 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Fun!!! Love all the pictures!

Tara said...

You are a smokin' hot couple with darling babes!

Ana Lee said...

How fun!! I totally agree with Tara's comment :)

Unknown said...

So what the heck I want to know how you enhanced my brothers arms in the pic at the front of the boat! the boy looks ripped and I am not happy about it! I am going to have to strap the tool belt on a bit more......

the mortensen's said...

random- so do you teach zumba or just attend? I'm interested...I think;) fill me in