Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Amaya's First Day of School







Amaya is now in preschool! I can't believe she is already that old! She picked out her own outfit the night before, had it all laid out, had her backpack sitting by the door, and everything was ready.


She walked right into that classroom, and never looked back! She hardly even noticed when I left.


Little Kendal was pretty broken without Amaya. She kept saying the whole two hours "we miss our Amaya, don't we?!"


Also, I would like to say that I managed to not cry. Although, honestly, I felt mildly panicked and emotional the whole week leading up to it.













6 comments:

Malissa said...

So glad to see you're blogging again lil' miss! Amaya looks so adorable and grown up with her backpack on. I bet she's loving it!! Jadyn was the same way as Kendal - she still gets sad when we have to drop Kaylee off! When do we get to see bday pics??

Aubrey and Chris said...

Hilla, I was begining to think there was nothing new going on in your life since you had quit posting. HAHA. I am totally kidding. I am glad you shared Amaya's first day of preschool. She looked so adorable.

valerie said...

I love how large the backpacks look on thier little backs!
Did you honestly think that she wouldd be sad when you left? She never striked me as the kind who was afraid of much of anything!
Glad you survived! KIndergarden will be a cinch (sp?) now! :)

valerie said...

I love how large the backpacks look on thier little backs!
Did you honestly think that she wouldd be sad when you left? She never striked me as the kind who was afraid of much of anything!
Glad you survived! KIndergarden will be a cinch (sp?) now! :)

Becky said...

How can Amaya be 4 and in pre-school?!! She looks and acts so grown-up.

TSFan said...

Those pigtails are so cute! Thanks for sharing the fun pictures!
Thanks,
Novelty Pens