Thursday, November 5, 2009

Birthday Girls!!









Our beauties turned 2 and 4 last week! Crazy how time flies! Birthdays are even more fun now that we live in our home town! So much family to help us celebrate! It was a weekend-long event.
Started with birthday breakfast at a delicious local breakfast nook with just our little family. Next we met up with Papa and Nana to see the much anticipated Where the Wild Things Are, which, is a children's book turned into an adult movie. The kids were moderately entertained, but mostly scared.
Then we went to Nana and Papa's house for presents and cake. They were spoiled rotten with hand made blankets from Nana! Amaya chose her own Barbie material, and Kendal was thrilled with her Cinderella. They also got adorable matching Adidas outfits.
Sunday was birthday dinner and Grammy's and Grampa's house. Followed by more cake and more presents!
Thank you to everyone for the love and presents! The girls were thrilled with them all!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful girls! Time is passing me by in an instant, and I feel sad that I can't slow it down a little. But I am sure loving the ride!

6 comments:

Sarah Young said...

It does go by so fast! I can't believe how long and blonde Kendal's hair is looking! I feel like it was just yesterday I got her birth announcement in the mail! Crazy!

Becky said...

Very darling birthday girls. I sure had fun with them at Build A Bear and Pronto Pup. Kendal's comment of "that's grose" in reference to the big see through vat of stuffing, was especially enduring. So much fun!!!!

Hillary said...

Yes mom! I need those pics!

Pen said...

Great pictures of the party! Especially the on focused on the candles!
Thanks,
Novelty Pens

DollHouse said...

You wrote outstanding, this is completely to the point and it is giving the full explanation of subject.dollhouse top ryde

Unknown said...

Wow, it is so nice and interesting blog. I like it so much

Puzzles Games